Europe, India and Middle East & Africa (MEA) fresh blueberry market is expected to reach USD 1,693.5 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 7.1%
PUNE, India, August 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – According to recent market research published by Growth Market Reports, titled “Europe, India, and Middle East & Africa (MEA) Fresh blueberry market by nature (organic and conventional), distribution channels (hypermarkets / supermarkets, department stores, retail stores and online channel), end uses (business to business (B2B) (sauces and dressings, bakery and confectionery, snacks and savory, ice creams) Creams & Shakes, et al) and Business to Consumers (B2C))) and regions: size, share, trends and opportunities analysis, 2017-2027“, the market was valued at $ 1,075.7 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a rate of around 7.1% by 2027. Blueberries are known as the king of antioxidant fruits. They are often labeled as superfoods because they are high in nutrients, low in calories, convenient, and good for you. Additionally, blueberries can be eaten fresh or incorporated into a variety of recipes, as they are sweet and impart a lovely blue-purple tint to food. They can also be purchased frozen. The various benefits associated with blueberries include protection against cancer and heart disease, help maintain mental health, maintain blood pressure, and improve bone strength. Blueberries include a plant compound known as anthocyanin, which gives blueberries their color and several other health benefits. One cup of blueberries provides 24% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C per person.
Key Market Players Featured In The Report
- AGRAL PROD SRL
- BETEC berry plantation
- BERRYNEST SAM H-0023
- BlueBerry LLC
- Blueberryfields bvba
- Dealul cu Afine SRL
- Family Garden LLC
- Winterwood Farms Ltd.
- The Summer Berry Company
The report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that may alter the market dynamics of the industry. It provides in-depth analysis of market segments which include products, applications, and competitor analysis.
Download the PDF sample here: https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/1275
This report also includes a comprehensive analysis of industry players that cover their latest developments, product portfolio, pricing, mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations. Moreover, it provides crucial strategies which help them to increase their market share.
Highlights on Fresh Blueberry Market Segments
Based on Nature, the Europe, India, and Middle East & Africa (MEA) the fresh blueberry market is divided into organic and conventional. The organic segment held 25.8% market share in 2019 due to the increasing consumption of natural and minimally processed foods. The conventional segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period due to its low prices and higher supply than organic blueberries.
Based on distribution channels, the Europe, India, and Middle East & Africa The Fresh Blueberry Market (MEA) is categorized into hypermarkets / supermarkets, department stores, retail stores, and online channel. The hypermarket / supermarket segment accounted for 47.2% of the market in 2019 and is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. The online segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to the increase in online shopping to avoid crowded locations and physical contact.
Based on end uses, the market is classified into business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumers (B2C). The business-to-business (B2B) segment is further divided into sauces and dressings, bakery and confectionery, snacks and savory products, ice cream and others. The B2B segment accounted for 27.1% of the market in 2019 and is expected to grow at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the increasing occurrence of health issues associated with food products, the increase in the vegan and flexitarian population and strong consumer preference. for functional foods. The B2C segment is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period as bilberry contains various vitamins and minerals, which are beneficial for hair, skin and eyes.
In terms of geographies, the fresh blueberry market is fragmented into Europe, India, and Middle East & Africa (AEM). Europe is a promising market region. The region accounted for 95.2% of the share in 2019. The market in this region is expected to grow due to increasing consumer awareness of health. The market in the Middle East & Africa (MEA) is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period due to the increasing trend of healthy snacks. The market in Europe is expected to grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the increasing preference for food products containing blueberries due to the growing health awareness and the benefits of blueberry consumption, such as reduction the risk of obesity, heart disease, diabetes and overall mortality.
To purchase the full report: https://growthmarketreports.com/report/fresh-blueberry-market-europe-india-and-middle-east-africa-mea-industry-analysis
Key points of the study:
- The six major market players, including Winterwood Farms Ltd., Berry Plantation BETEC, The Summer Berry Company, Qualiprim, AGRAL PROD SRL and Blueberryfields bvba.
- Europe represents a significant share of the market, followed by Middle East & Africa (AEM). The market in Middle East & Africa (MEA) is expected to increase at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Consumption of fresh blueberries is increasing around the world, especially in emerging economies due to growing health awareness.
- the Europe and Middle East & Africa (MEA) are expected to generate significant income over the forecast period due to population growth and increasing urbanization.
Read the 134-page research report with a detailed table of contents on “Europe, India, and Middle East & Africa (MEA) Fresh blueberry market by nature (organic and conventional), distribution channels (hypermarkets / supermarkets, department stores, retail stores and online channel), end uses (business to business (B2B) (sauces and dressings, bakery and confectionery), Snacks & Salés, Ice creams & Shakes and others) and Business to Consumers (B2C))) and Regions (Europe, India, and Middle East & Africa (MEA)) – Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends and Forecast 2021 – 2028 “
For Any Questions About This Report: https://growthmarketreports.com/enquiry-before-buying/1275
Key segments covered
By distribution channels
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Department stores
- Retail stores
- Online channel
By end uses
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Sauces and Dressings
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Snacks & Savory
- Ice Cream & Shakes
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
- The rest of europe
- Middle East & Africa (AEM)
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa (AEM)
Other trend reports:
- Fresh compressed yeast market by category (baker’s yeast, brewer’s yeast, bioethanol yeast and fodder yeast) Application (functional food, animal feed, beverage industry and others) and regions (Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends and Forecast 2021-2028
- Organic food and drink market by type of product (organic food [Organic Fruit & Vegetables, Organic Meat, Fish & Poultry, Organic Dairy Products, Organic Frozen & Processed Foods, Others] and Organic Drinks [ Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Dairy, Coffee, Tea, and Others], distribution channels (online retailers and offline retailers [Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, and Others], and Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends and Forecast 2021-2028
- Medical Food Market by administration route (oral, enteral), product (pills, powder and others) [Liquid, Semi-liquid, Semi-solid]), Application (chronic kidney disease, minimal hepatic encephalopathy, chemotherapy-induced diarrhea, pathogen-related infections, diabetic neuropathy, ADHD, depression, Alzheimer’s disease, nutritional deficiency, orphan diseases [Phenylketonuria, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, FPIES, and Others], and other), sales channel (online sales, retail sales and institutional sales) and regions (Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends and Forecast 2021-2028
- Global Fresh Pasta Sauce Market by type (Red sauce, Green Sauce, White Sauce, Black Sauce), By Application (50) And By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa), Forecast until 2028
- Global Processed Meat Market by type (freshly processed, chilled and frozen, canned), by application (convenience stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty and independent retailers) and by region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa), Forecast until 2028
About Growth Markets Reports:
Growth Market Reports provides global companies as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “market research reports” and “industrial intelligence solutions”. Growth Market Reports has a focused vision to provide business information and advice to help clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
Our key analysis segments, while not limited to the same, include market entry strategies, market size estimates, market trend analysis, market opportunity analysis, market threat analysis, market growth / fall forecasts, primary interviews and secondary studies and consumer surveys.
1st floor, Kalpavruksha office n ° 1
GK channel number 3,
Ingawale Nagar, Pimple Nilakh, Pune,
Call: +1 909 414 1393
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://growthmarketreports.com
SOURCE Growth Market Reports